Outside of composition and performance, I also work in score preparation of various types: Arranging, Orchestration, Transcription, Engraving, and Music Editing.
Contact Me to inquire about these services!
Examples of my work
- Is All Not One? – A transcription of a improvised piece, then arranged for various ensembles.
- The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall – arrangement, orchestration, and score preparation for broadway reading.
- Ghost Of A King – Lead sheet creation for the band The Gray Havens
- Bach/Padberg Invention No. 1 – arrangement and re-imagining of J.S. Bach’s Keyboard Invention No. 1 for the Padberg Piano (a microtonal software instrument created by Anthony Caulkins)
- Lamento De La Frontera – Orchestral Score editing and preparation for composer, Michael John Wiley Gottfried
- Momma Sed – arrangement of the song Momma Sed, by the band Puscifer, for the chamber group EMANIR Trio.
- Rondo (Abdelazer) – Transcription for Classical Guitar of Henry Purcell’s piece for keyboard.